Based in Marki, Poland
Tea For God is a VR adventure that uses impossible spaces with procedural generation to allow players infinite movement within their own place. Customizable gameplay can be anything between a relaxing long walk, an intense arcade shooter (checkpoint based) and a roguelite shooter-explorer.
In the distant future, humankind has been united, ruled by God Emperor. Endowed with advanced technology we reached stars, colonised new worlds, went onto endless crusades against myriads of civilisations. Personal tragedies tend to be meaningless against the time. But once in a while, one person may start a fire that can change the fate of the whole universe. A man who lost his family, who holds God Emperor accountable for their death, seeking answers and vengeance, embarks onto his last journey to the place no human has ever left alive, where God Emperor is believed to reside.
- Use your own feet to move, no teleporting, no sliding.
- Adjusts to your play area, no matter how small or how big it is.
- Customize your experience, make it as easy or as hard as you desire.
- Two main modes: arcade - easy to understand and focused on adventure and roguelite - where you explore devices you find on your own.
- Procedurally generated world with a linear story with handcrafted key scenes.
There are currently no screenshots available for Tea For God. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About void room
void room is focused on creating unusual experiences. With every game, I want to bring something fresh to gamers. And that would be in all possible fields - the gameplay itself, story & characters, tech behind the game.
More information on void room, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Tea For God Credits